Dentist in Denver & Littleton CO | AACD Dentist
Denver dentist, Dr. Guy Grabiak DMD, FAGD graduated from the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine in 1990 after completing his undergraduate kinesiology training at UCLA. Over the next nine years, he completed three tours of active duty in the United States Air Force. He received Air Force Commendation Medals at Edwards AFB, California, Ramstein AFB, Germany, and Howard AFB, Republic of Panama. Separating from the military at the rank of Major, he entered private practice in Colorado in April 2000. His Denver dental practice focuses on providing optimal esthetic care in a comfortable setting. As a Denver AACD dentist he continues his education at the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, Florida and the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies, St. Petersburg, Florida. In 2009 he became a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Grabiak DMD, FAGD has completed extensive dentistry training in advanced dental techniques and typically completes 100-150 hours of dental continuing education classes yearly. This is six times more than most state’s licensing requirement.
Dr Grabiak DMD, FAGD is an active member of the following organizations:
- Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics (ACE)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Legion
- Colorado Dental Association (CDA)
- The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Denver Implant Study Club (D.I.S.C.)
- American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- Royal Air Force Club
Dentist Dr. Grabiak DMD, FAGD promotes an active life style, and enjoys skiing, hiking, horseback riding, shooting and he travels extensively. In the 90’s he graduated from the Los Angeles Police Academy and patrolled as a Reserve Officer in North Hollywood while practicing dentistry full time and serving as a Captain in the USAF. His first shift was the start of the Los Angeles riots of 1992. Dr. Grabiak DMD, FAGD is a pet lover and bulldog enthusiast.
To learn more about Denver dentist, Dr. Grabiak’s DMD, FAGD credentials click on the link below: