What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Its Causes, Symptoms and Health Risks
Causes and Types of Sleep Apnea
Symptoms – When You Should Talk to Your Doctor About Sleep Apnea
- Loud snoring or choking noises.
- Stopping breathing or irregular breathing during sleep.
- Fatigue or tired feeling during the daytime (hypersomnia).
- Migraine headaches, especially in the morning.
- Waking up with a sore or dry throat.
- Insomnia, or waking up and not being able to go back.
The Consequences of Not Getting a Restful Sleep
Don’t you want to get that night’s rest you’re dreaming of?
If you show any of the above symptoms and feel tired and fatigued during the daytime, talk to Dr. Grabiak. Denver Dentistry partners with a certified sleep medicine Doctor for a proper diagnosis. Our treatment options can help get you the rest you need, and even save your life. You can also talk to your doctor about staying overnight in a lab.