Holistic Dental Service
What is Holistic Dentistry?
What does Holistic Dentistry Involve?
The holistic approach to dentistry involves a connection between your body’s well-being with the health and condition of your smile. Some of the different elements focused on concerning holistic dentistry include:
- Proper nutrition for healthier teeth and gums
- Elimination and avoidance of harmful dental materials
- Removal and replacement of amalgam (metal) fillings
- Treatment of malocclusion problems (problems with bite can equate to problems with imbalance)
- Treatment and total prevention of gum disease at its core basis
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment
- Instruction on proper care of teeth and gums using natural, wholesome products
- Elimination of fluoride overuse
- Emphasis on preventative care
Benefits of Holistic Dentistry
At Denver Dentistry, we offer a holistic approach to your dental care and oral health needs. We want you to be provided with a more compassionate method of care full of staff who believe that your dental health is directly related to your overall sense of well-being. Our goal is to offer you care that is individualized, personalized and balances this mind-body connection. Be sure to ask us more about holistic dentistry if you are interested in this unique, empowering dental alternative.
Holistic Dentistry Services
Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART) Protocol
Direct Diagnostics (HR5)
Modified Lymphocyte Transformation Test (MELISA)
MELISA is a scientifically proven and clinically validated blood test that detects type-IV allergy to multiple metals, such as mercury, gold, palladium and titanium. It is used worldwide by healthcare professionals to help determine whether patients are hypersensitive to metals commonly used in dental restorations or medical implants.
Ozone is used successfully to treat a variety of dental issues, including gingivitis, periodontal disease, dental caries, tooth sensitivity, dental infections, sinusitis, temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ), and osteonecrotic lesions.