What are TMJ Treatments?
Why do you need TMJ Treatment?
The TMJ is incredibly necessary when it comes to eating, chewing and simply opening and closing your mouth to speak. When the joint becomes inflamed or painful, you may find that it gets in the way of living your best life. Some problems to look for concerning the TMJ include:
- Clicking, popping or grinding of the jawbone
- Inability to open your mouth fully without pain or discomfort
- Inflammation and tenderness
- Earaches that are otherwise unexplained
- Difficulty chewing and biting into your favorite foods
- Locking of the jaw
What makes you a good candidate for TMJ Treatments?
What happens during TMJ Treatment?
If you think you might benefit from TMJ treatments, call our office today and we can get you in for an appointment.